Sunday, December 13, 2009

Soothing Sunday Evening



Remember when Sunday afternoons and evenings seemed to be the time that Mom and Dad would be sound asleep on the sofa or their favorite chair? The kids would be contentedly playing with their Lincoln Logs on the floor or ready to watch the Walt Disney Sunday program? If you do remember this I can guess how old you are and I have certainly dated myself! Oh well, I did celebrate another birthday this past week and as long as I keep celebrating them all will be well.

Tonight at our house my husband is busy reading his paper and if I went out to check has probably nodded off after having a busy day. My daughter and her boyfriend are both busy at their computers at the kitchen table. She is taking a break from Christmas baking...oh I do love that girl!!! And as you just might suspect I am keeping my fingers busy on the keyboard as I write this blog.

I have added a new item and some new photos to Nanna's Knitting today! I am always so happy to have my daughter home so she can model my latest knitting creations and you can see by the photo that we enjoyed ourselves with one of the items. You have to admit that it looks super warm! My knitting looks alright in the photos by themselves but she adds so much sparkle and life to them when I can catch up with her long enough to model. So stop by nannasknitting.etsy.com to check out the latest and to maybe start finishing your Christmas list. It is the best to be able to grab a hot cup of coffee maybe treated with a little touch of Eggnog and sit at the computer nice and warm and no crowds and shop to your hearts content. Most of my Christmas shopping this year has been from my computer and that has made things so much easier for me. Nanna's ships items right away so there is certainly still plenty of time for Christmas delivery.

I hope you have had a lovely Sunday and a relaxing evening. Well I'm off of here to head to the living room and check to see what the Christmas Movie is for the evening. That is one of my treasured traditions for the Season.

No comments:

Post a Comment