Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Off to an Exciting Start

I just found that the end of 2009 and the beginning of 2010 are both exciting times for Nanna's Knitting! My Etsy Knitters Team was thoughtful enough to notify me that I had made the Front Page on Etsy on New Year's Eve! It seemed like a great kick-off to start thinking of what might be in store and then I have just found out that on January 2nd Nanna's was on the Front Page again! Both treasuries that were featured had the same item from Nanna's so it is definitely a good forecast for my Cinnamon Toast Neck Warmer. Now I'll do my best to attach a Widget that if it works for me will show both of the Front Page Treasuries. Thanks to abreathoffrenchair.etsy.com and lapalomarosa.etsy.com for curating these treasuries. Stop by their shops to see what they offer for sale and enjoy the browse! Sigh....the Widget works great with either photos or a slide show however, it doesn't fit within my blog space. Just when I think that I am learning new things about my computer I then find I have tripped on my own feet once again. Oh well, it is a new year and perhaps I will learn more for 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment