Sunday, January 24, 2010

Bring on the Knitting!


We are once again in the midst of a Winter Storm. Which has me a bit blue as it canceled my trip to Colorado. I will need to fill this week with lots of knitting which is truly good therapy for the emotions! I read that women have used knitting for years to come through times of grieving, hardships and depression. Well, I'm not trying to bring the blog down however, if it has worked for centuries, I'm not going to question the effectiveness. I know for a fact that knitting makes me relax and feel comforted! That is if it is an easy not have to think pattern that one can work on while watching a movie, and not complicated patterns type of knitting.

I'm currently working with a gorgeous yarn that was handspun by Tricia from SpinningWheelStudio.etsy.com her yarns are of such wonderful quality and the colors are just so beautiful! I stop by her shop often dreaming of what I would like to order next for upcoming projects.

My first custom order scarf( in the photo above) was finished this week and will soon be on its way to its new owner. It is made from a beautiful Rosewood and Seashell colored combination. For those who would be interested in requesting an item from my shop, if you see something that you like the pattern but would prefer a different color just click on Contact Seller and leave me a message. I would love to see what I can create for you!

Time to pick up my needles and finish a hat for my grandson! I hope your day is lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment