Friday, March 5, 2010

Front Page News

This Friday has started out as quite a treat! One of my Etsy Knitters Team members emailed me to let me know that my Skye Isle Neck Warmer had made the front page! Happy Dance!!!!
I also sold my Amethyst Cowl Neck Warmer today so it is a good day at Nanna's indeed! February was a very slow month for me but I am keeping my needles busy with a wonderful, luxurious yarn that is called Misti Alpaca it is 100% Baby Alpaca in a 4 ply Worsted and it is just the yummiest yarn ever. It is as soft as cashmere and I have almost completed a new scarf in the color of blush that will soon be added to my shop so watch for it. I also have this same yarn in a color that my husband refers to as "down right embarrassed," it was mailed to me as a mistake when I ordered the blush and it is a dark rose color so my husband was joking when I told him that I didn't get the blush color that I ordered. He said, "I guess not this color is down right embarrassed." I haven't yet decided what I will make with it but it is such a beautiful color that I am contemplating some floral brooches.

I have also decided that this yarn is going to be the one that I use to make my newest grandchild a blanket. This baby is due in September, I won't start knitting just yet as I want to wait until I know if it is a boy or a girl so I can make my color selection.

I hope this new month of March has many good things in store for you and that as we are still viewing snow here (which I love mind you) that you will soon be thinking of Spring and renewal!
I am including the Front Page picture here and this treasury is bursting with Spring color and joy! The curator of this beautiful treasury is the shop owner of Handmade by Muusa. Stop by her shop by going to www.muusa.etsy.com to see the lovely items she has in her shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment